Indoor Theme Park Equipment Amusement Fruit Flying Chair

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $1,000-15,555 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets fruit flying chair (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Sinorides
Model Number:
SH-FC-03
Type:
Swing, amusement flying chair ride
Area:
10x10m
Dia:
6m
Height:
5m
Seat:
16
Power:
3.5kw
Voltage:
380v
Speed:
8rpm
Material:
FRP/Steel
Warranty:
12 Months
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10 Set/Sets per Month fruit flying chair
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Standard package for free: Bubble bag & Cotton fabric
Optional package in charge: Steel frame or Wooden case
Port
Qingdao,any port in China
Lead Time :
Shipped in 35 days after payment

Indoor Theme Park Equipment Amusement Fruit Flying Chair

 

Product Description

 

Fruit Flying chairs also called swinger, Watermelon Swinger, is a themed version of flying tower rides series, especially for teenager & children's playing.

It represent one of the most classic attractions in the marker, because of it's simple and beautiful movement. Totally 16 watermelon seats are hanging down under the dome made of strong FRP decoration with many LED lights.   

Passengers are simply seated on the vivid chairs would be have the sense to fly around the ride. When this ride rotates, it will be seemed like a big tree are fruiting well. All families ,kids and adults run this ride and enjoy the beautiful theme and decoration.

Our Services

SINORIDES have a professional consulting team to provide clients with park layout & design, equipment proposal & supply, and also operation guidance & maintenance.

Amusement Park Layout & Design:

Professional Manufacturing:

New Amusement Rides Development for Special Customization

Technical Guidance:more than 10 professional technicians and specialists assist in installation and if necessary some trainings of operation and maintainance must be proposed on clients' site.

Lasting Effective After-sales service, guarantee period is 12 months, during this time all unartificial faults of components are replaced free of change.

 

Certifications

Swonder Amusement Rides Co. has achieved many kinds of Qualified Certificates for different marketing regions in the world. Since its foundation, Swonder has defined its sales target not only for domestic market but also to seize the global market. Therefore, the company possess the right of Import & Export Trade of its own and apply to be a membership of CAAPA & IAAPA in amusment industry. Moreover, Swonder provides a various kind of international certifications like  ISO, CE, BV, SONCAP, SASO etc. for many foreign clients in trading business. Please see reference photos as below:

 

FAQ

As for general questions, please see as below:

Q1.Is your company a trader or a factory?

A: We're industrial and trading integration company, own a nearly 15000sqm factory.

Q2.How long have your company been in the amusement industry?

A: more than 20-year experience on making mechanical amusement rides

Q3.What payment terms do you accept and how to process?

A: T/T 40% in advance, the rest 60% paid before shipment whilst buyers' inspection or confirmation. Other payment terms like L/C, Western Union, Escrow, etc. can be negotiable.

Q4.When will you deliver the goods once the new order is placed?

A: The lead time depends on order quantity of the products. Generally we can arrange the shipment within 30 days for small rides, 40 days for medium rides and 50 days for big rides.

Q5.Are your quotations fixing or if you can give any discount in the deal?

A: We can negotiate all of prices, and consider appropriate discount for each order.

Q6. How about your after-sale service?

A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. Within 12 months, we will send the accessories to you for free when damaged parts need to be replaced, and customer only pay for the freight charge occurred. After guarantee period, we'd like to serve for the customer throughout the rides lifespan by some reasonable charges.

Q7. How to install amusement rides?

A: We provide detailed installation process and videos for reference, or dispatch engineers to buyers' site if required.

Q8.Can you design for a new park project?

A: Certainly, it’s convenient for us to provide park design according to clients' area. Besides, all of amusement equipment also can be customized just the same as the park theme.

Contact Info.

If any interest or requirement, please feel free to contact me, and we warmly welcome you & your group visiting to us. At your disposal all the time!