Standard package for free: Bubble bag&Cotton fabric
Optional package in charge: Steel frame&Wooden case
Qingdao,tianjin,guangzhou,any port in China
Shipped in 25 days after payment
Eelectric amusement kids train rides for sightseeing
Steel & Fiberglass
EN ISO, BS EN, CN ITS, GB8408
Amusement parks, Shopping mall, Recreation square, Public plaza, Exhibition
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details: Bubble bag & Cotton fabric as Standard package for free; Steel frame & Wooden case as Optional package in some charge.
Delivery Details : usually 20-60 days after down payment for each order of rides in every size.
Standard package for free
Optional package in charge
Stainless-steel roof holder
Swonder Amusement Rides Co. has achieved many kinds of Qualified Certificates for different marketing regions in the world. Since its foundation, Swonder has defined its sales target not only for domestic market but also to seize the global market. Therefore, the company possess the right of Import & Export Trade of its own and apply to be a membership of CAAPA & IAAPA in amusment industry. Moreover, Swonder provides a various kind of international certifications like ISO, CE, BV, SONCAP, SASO etc. for many foreign clients in trading business. Please see reference photos as below:
Client Project Photo
In 2015, SINORIDES helped the client in Saudi Arabia build up an indoor fun land for kiddie and installed our assorted rides—Mini Pendulum, Fruit Flying Chair, Mini Plane, Caterpillar Coaster. Our technicist not only guided the set-up, tested the rides on the spot, but also made a training for park’s operator so that they can run the rides independently.
This project we finished was in Tajikistan 2014, and our rides Deluxe Carousel, Mini Pirate Ship, Self-control Plane attacted a lot of pepole in that local region, and also brought too much laughter over there.
We Sinorides were very proud of building up this amusement Money-Maker in a city plaza for one client in Tripoli 2013, even though we can only say Sorry and bless to all of Libyans who are sufferring the bad over there... This client introduced our rides Tagada, Big Octopus, Big Flying Chair and Canival Bike,etc to their people, and made a big success ocne they're available.
Park Layout & Design
Sinorides have professional designers for all kinds of layout from indoor rooms to outdoor lands.
New Rides Product R&D
Sinorides can turn every idea from clients into a reality, as here are many talents to perform their roles rightly.
Sinorides always pay more attention to its service working after sales, like set-up, maintenance, training.
As for general questions, please see as below:
Q1.Is your company a trader or a factory? A: We're industrial and trading integration company, own a nearly 15000sqm factory.
Q2.How long have your company been in the amusement industry? A: more than 20-year experience on making mechanical amusement rides
Q3.What payment terms do you accept and how to process? A: T/T 40% in advance, the rest 60% paid before shipment whilst buyers' inspection or confirmation. Other payment terms like L/C, Western Union, Escrow, etc. can be negotiable.
Q4.When will you deliver the goods once the new order is placed? A: The lead time depends on order quantity of the products. Generally we can arrange the shipment within 30 days for small rides, 40 days for medium rides and 50 days for big rides.
Q5.Are your quotations fixing or if you can give any discount in the deal? A: We can negotiate all of prices, and consider appropriate discount for each order.
Q6. How about your after-sale service? A: Our standard warranty is 1 year. Within 12 months, we will send the accessories to you for free when damaged parts need to be replaced, and customer only pay for the freight charge occurred. After guarantee period, we'd like to serve for the customer throughout the rides lifespan by some reasonable charges.
Q7. How to install amusement rides? A: We provide detailed installation process and videos for reference, or dispatch engineers to buyers' site if required.
Q8.Can you design for a new park project? A: Certainly, it’s convenient for us to provide park design according to clients' area. Besides, all of amusement equipment also can be customized just the same as the park theme.